Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Welcome

Hi


I have been around blogs for a while though I did have my own I spent much of my time on a friends & I neglected my own.

I have felt it was time to step back in so here I am.

On Monday afternoon I will be part of a radio program call Working Life on 2RDJ 88.1 FM a community radio station.


If you are in the inner west of Sydney you may want to tune in I will be co-host with a young guy name Danny.

The Station has a limited range Parramatta in the west, get towards Ryde in the north, the edge of the CDB in the east, and almost to the shire in the south.


Which as it happens, I am part of a great church.

I am also about to start a couple of other endeavours which as they happen I will post about them as they get closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home