Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On this weeks Show

My guest is Gerry O'Sullivan of Mangraviti Partners

I will do a spot from last weeks show

The BBL Starts the Thursday

About Gerry

Started work in 1966 with Ernst & Young in Melbourne. Took wife home to Wagga early seventies and worked for a firm of accountants there. Marriage dissolved eighteen years ago and came to Sydney. Worked for MBT Chartered accountants in North Sydney but came back to the Western Suburbs two years ago to join Mangraviti Partners. Got tired of all the travel.

Musically I was in the Australian boys choir from about nine years old. Did the Melbourne coffee lounge circuit in the sixties folk era. Appeared on Melbourne tonight etc; From then until I came to Sydney I was pretty much involved in cover bands doing pubs, clubs, B&S balls and support jobs for the likes of the Mentals, Cold Chisel, Mondo rock Jon English & others around the Riverina.

Been pretty quiet since I got to Sydney but although I’m predominately a vocalist, I’ve developed a love of guitars even if I’m not a hot player. I just like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home