Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy lives & the Show

We all live such busy lives these days.

Last week I was running around organizing & getting things together for the party.

This week well it is a little different, it is a short week, we have ANZAC day on Wednesday. The on Saturday it is Brigadoon at Bundanoon http://www.highlandsnsw.com.au/brigadoon/

Which is just the beginning; on Friday it is 11th anniversary of my mothers passing

So that will mean at least a couple of phone calls, and Brigadoon the next day well.

I have invited Ian Macdonald to come up for that. Ian you may not remember is in an IP fight with McDonald’s so I am hoping he can make it If he can you will hear him on the show this Thursday

As for next week I will be in Queensland hopefully getting a couple of nice jobs to pay for the trip

So that will a good thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home