Saturday, February 09, 2008

This weeks show

This week James Tsolakis MortgageMax Jim ran for the Liberal Party for Hughes
Jim is a Mortgage Consultant which is why I am going to talk to him this week
I raised housing costs with John Murphy last week but I would like to continue with the subject so Jim will be discussing that along with other things

I am looking forward to hear what Jim has to say.

Also this Thursday is Valentine's Day
I bought my wife so Roses that last forever last week
from http://www.woodenroses.com.au/
They put Rose oil on them smell wonderful & my wife loves them

I personally take my wife out for dinner but don't make a big deal about follower & such today I buy her flower during the year rather than today
I fine I will spend as much doing that as you will today but get much better mileage out of it!!!!

So learn a lesson do just do today do it all year it will go much better for you

Dinner tonight is nice if you are looking for somewhere VV's have special on
$30.00 you may see me there

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home