Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers' Day

I wrote something about my mum a little while ago
http://lachlan-online.blogspot.com/2006/04/mothers-day.html

Today being mothers' day I got up early woke the kids , gave them their mothers' gift.

Then I cooked breakfast , the boys will be off soon for church.

The oldest is playing, the second oldest is also operating the data projector.

Yesterday I cooked lunch for today, we are off to spend the afternoon with Vera's family
At her mothers' place.

We will have lots of different dishes, being that she is one of nine!

We will have lots of family to share the day with, and my mother in law is a wonderful woman.
She will be 81 next birthday.
She had nine kids and has 25 grandkids
& 6 almost 7 great grand kids (one is due now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home