Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Da Vinci Code (not)

This morning I had breakfast with Dr Philip Rodionoff

Co author of The Da Vinci Decode “Is Christianity the greatest cover-up in human history”

Dan Brown has created a lot controversy with his book; the movie being out has only heightened the controversy. I am going to see the movie on Friday night with some friends.

One of whom has seen the movie with her work the day it came out.

I am looking forward to it.

I am not going to see what has happened but to see a great story.

To cut this short on the show tomorrow I have a few books to give away; so I will decide how I am going to do that before the show in the morning.

In the comming weeks we will have the good doctor on the show to talk about his business & the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home