Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fathers’ Day

I being a dad of a number 4 of my own & 2 foster kids

Love children last weekend I had 3 of my grandchildren here for the weekend

With their mum & dad Mum being one of my foster kids though we think of her as ours & the kids as ours

I was a great weekend a chance to catch-up and spend valuable time with each other.

I was great, last night was unusual for a Saturday we were all home for dinner

So 5 for dinner on a Saturday is out of the ordinary these days

Today for lunch we will go to the in-laws for lunch It is just a year ago that my father in law past on. There are a few of us who will gather there for lunch I thing of his 9 kids there will be 3 or 4 come over for lunch with mum so she feels special today

My father is away in his state but I will give him a call later on in the afternoon

He lives on my brother property we would normally get together latter on this month

Though this year he is going away so that may have to wait a little longer

Have a Great fathers' day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home