Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On the Show this week


I will talk again about common courtesy

I went to a restaurant last Saturday night I had book!!

Well that’s what it sounded like, but all I had done was call ahead

I had to wait, now if you know you have to wait then it is not a problem

But if you don’t know, you get upset now my wife didn’t want to wait she wanted to eat that is what we booked for to eat.

I finish the story & let you know what you should do………..

My Guest this week is Kurt Stegbauer is a golf pro & Academy Director & Head Coach Sutherland Golf Academy.

He is also a supporter of Graham Lawrence who is the PGA Chaplin

Kurt Recently 150 holes of golf in a day not any mind you a very hot day

So we will ask him about that and talk about business and all the other things going on

http://ssga.net.au/

I have got a sponsor for the show so Thanks to Barry & “Full Brick Homes”


www.fullbrickhomes.com.au

Telephone: (02) 9643 8120

Facsimile: (02) 9643 7016

Email: office@fullbrickhomes.com.au

Postal Address:

Unit 13, 4A Bachell Ave
Lidcombe,
Sydney
NSW
Australia 2141


FBH PTY. LTD. TRADING AS:
FULL BRICK HOMES

Lic. No. 182301C
A.B.N. 35 117 799 93

Don’t Forget to listen to Barry Mac’s Music Mix Friday’s 7-9AM

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home