Sunday, December 17, 2006

From the show

On the show this week Marc was discussing some things
"Squash Lessons for Marketing" or business which is what marketing is all about

Some of the points

1) Do you have a score card?
2) Do you know the rules?
3) How do you play or work to improve?
4) Do you have a coach?
5) Are you learning you opponents’ game?
6) Are you playing to win?
7) If so at who’s’ expense or is win win!
8) Are you still enthused by the game?
Marc is going to send me a pdf from the morning so when that arrives I will post that

I am not so sure about people availability this Thursday so we may just do some Christmas music
Which will be different it will be modern mostly but it will be good

I will give some thoughts on a Christmas past for me the year was lost the lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home