Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I have been doing a course, running my business (trying to grow it) I have been in Melbourne twice this month. Do my show (Barry has had to do that for me a couple of times of late)Great big thanks from me BARRY!
Get older (I am 50 next weekend) get the party for this together.The venue, guest lists, entertainment, extra food (desert) and try to find somewhere else to live.
Oh yes & live
I has been very busy indeed; well this weekend I can relax & do my homework when I am not looking for a place to live.
I should not be this hard should it well?

Next Thursday I have Alison Brown on the show she is a media marketing consultant I have had Alison on the show before in another capacity
So I am really looking forward to that.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No...... Lachlan 50
It cant be...............
It just cant be..........
Happy birthday to ya buddy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home