Sunday, March 19, 2006

Book

I have just finished reading Forty, Fat & Fired by Nigel Marsh CEO of Leo Burnett

It is about balance and that it doesn’t work. What you have to do is work out your life as best you can
This from the journey of a year off after get fired.

It is a fun book and for a bloke from England not that long ago he has grown to love Australia. It was a one day read that is I got in on Friday and was finished yesterday afternoon. He is very honest and a character I would like to meet.

Anyway time to get today going. Radio shows & contracts happening church soon.

Busy, busy as they say life happens.

So let it happen.

URL

http://www.randomhouse.com.au/WEB_ASP/ttle_detail.asp?isbn=186325501X


Thanks Marcus it was great

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Lachlan said...

Hi All
I have been in contact with Nigel, he has agreed to come on the radio show.
So that will be in about 5 or 6weeks I will keep you posted.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All

I have confirmed Nigel for the 8th of May
4-5pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home