Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Danny?

In 1997 I spent most of the year working in Newcastle, grew to like their footy team.
I was driving home for the weekend as the team bus was being driven out of the city for the Grand final. All this from a South’s supporter
It is a very proud town & proud of its sons. Non more so than Danny Buderus
Now here we have Danny who has a great record with judiciary been given 6 weeks
What sort of message does that send. Now I do realises that it was not a good tackle.
However if even someone who has a great record gets rubout for the same time as someone who doesn’t have good record what message does that send to the fans & the players.

The standard of refereeing has been less then professional but what penalty is there for a bad game as the ref virtually none.
I don’t think that the NRL is fair dikum; when the players have a level expected of them and then even if you have a great record you get the same as someone who does this sort of tackle; every time they get on the paddock.

It is time for a great rethink I watched most of the games on the weekend I thought that he standard of those who administer the game needs a very serious look at.
I have not seen that much footy this year because of work. What I have seen has been seriously marred by those with the whistle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home