Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tomorrow we remember 9/11




Tomorrow we remember 9/11 for me it is a great day. It is my son Rhys’s birthday

This year he will be 15! So the night of his 10th birthday we had gone to bed, I had an early start the next morning I was off the look at a business in Newcastle to purchase on behalf of a client.

I was watching an episode of”Westwing” I was going to watch the news as I drifted off to sleep.

Just as the show was ending the news started to come through of a plane crash into the 1st tower, I thought the weather must be appalling so when they crossed to a bright sunny day. I thought how do crash in to something that big on nice day like they were having? My mind was not letting what it was compute I was thing how does this happen, so many questions too many questions.

Then as we watched the second plane came slamming into the 2nd tower I though what was that I could not believe what I had just seen it was surreal like in a move.

But NO it was real people were dieing people were dead this was really happening.

Now these 5 years latter what have we learned, Lots more people have died we are no closer to killing off terror networks. People will die for a cause if they believe in it.

The thing with the terror networks is they tie the act with that of there religion which bares no resemblance to anything that is actual. They say ‘Allah is merciful’ but to use an act of killing & injuring is not something a ‘merciful’ God would do.

9/11 was a shock it was an eye opener I have been looking and thinking of what can be the solution. In really with out the leaders of Islam saying this is wrong then there will be no solution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home