Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Talent

Everyone has some talent what we do with that talent which makes a difference
I blog obviously.
I also visit other blogs one of my favored's had this on yesterday
I may be a little slow but I haven't heard this anywhere else till yesterday

In case this doesn't work try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqmN836S4I
Paul Potts was the winner of this contest on his first song he had the crowd on their feet & one of the Judges in tears (of JOY!)
I must admit he is someone who really has it (Talent)
He says that when he is singing it feels like where he is meant to be!

If we are ding what we love then we are not working / we are getting paid to do what we love
There was a runner in the 1924 Olympics who said when ran he felt God's Pleasure
They made a film about him his name was Eric Liddell & the move was Chariots of Fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home