Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time Management

Personally

My emails they have usual been done but 6:00am

Call and other stuff has all happened before 9:00 if I can possible help it.

I was on a contract in Melbourne last year my main thing was to support a staff that had been hired for outside an industry. So I had most of my days full of questions from the staff.

I was like a personal help desk for the staff

So my day was always interrupted which is why I was there.

It took me 3 hours to do something one day. For one of the staff, the next morning it took 40mins to do the same thing for two of the staff.

Which I did before breakfast which I would have at 8:30AM after doing about 2 hours work before the rest of the staff got in.

So I did 6 hours work in 40min with no interruptions

It is important to know that an interruption they say takes up the time of the interruption then 20min for you to get refocused.

Here are some URLs

Time Calculator

If you Google or whomever you will find many many more (millions & millions)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home