Monday, April 03, 2006

Information?

I was reading a reply to a comment on a blog.
When it struck me that, us not as young as we used to be types
have go a lot more pre-programming than we think.

Which is possibly why there are reactions when we read things in SMS or emails and blogs.
We are use to having all the information, and when we see only part of the information which is slanted what looks like going in a direction even if it isn't we automatically jump up and react.

Where as my kids know that all they are getting is this little part of the puzzle and need to wait till they have all the information.

I am going to have to try harder not react to these things as I read them.

I know this was possible an issue on another site which I was active.

People were jumped on all the time on that site of which most are from an earlier generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home