Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Radio Show

Radio Show

Business Show will be back on Air as of the 23rd of April

Yeah that gives me Easter off

So that will be fantastic
I am looking forward to that
I have set up a hotmail address for the show makes life easy

twl_radio@hotmail.com

So any thoughts or ideas

I am staying at 3-5pm so
I will be thinking about what I can do to helpful and informative to the business in the area

I will have some people coming in to live interviews

I will do little music

I will do a health segment

I will try and do a few other things they are helpful

It is my show but it doesn't work unless it works for you.

This gives us business people a voice why not use it?

I will see what I can do about running a compatition for a new name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home